25 January 2010

An exercise in academics

Okay, I've decided to resurrect this thing.  Hopefully, I'll have better luck keeping up with it than before.  Now that the tour in Iraq is over, my focus is going to shift more towards defense topics.  It's really an academic exercise, intended to keep my mind sharp and motivate me to educate myself before the next inevitable deployment (can anyone say "Afghanistan"?)

I also plan on slowly updating entries from the Kirkuk deployment: that will take some time, though.  I've also imported some older entries from a different, now-defunct blog that I used to keep: some of them still relevant today.  They are posted under their original dates of publication, so you'll have to do some scrolling and clicking to reach them (mostly 2008 entries).

No comments:

Post a Comment